The "Disappearance" of Amelia Earhart

Is the official story on Amelia Earhart’s disappearance truthful?

If not, what is being covered up?

Greetings from Jacksonville, Florida. The answer to the leading question on this topic is a resounding NO! The cover-up continues, but the truth has been hiding in plain sight since 1960, when KCBS newsman Fred Goerner visited Saipan for the first time and firmly established the presence and death of Amelia Earhart. Goerner’s 1966 book, emphasized text The Search for Amelia Earhart, was a bestseller but was soon trashed by the establishment media, and the truth about Earhart’s Saipan demise remains a sacred cow in the Washington establishment.

I was introduced to the Earhart saga in 1988 by Army veteran Thomas E. Devine, who saw the Earhart plane on Saipan on three occasions in summer 1944, the final time in flames. His 1987 book, Eyewitness: The Amelia Earhart Incident, is among the most important disappearance books ever written.

In 2002, as a result of Devine’s plea to former Saipan GIs to come forward with their own evidence, With Our Own Eyes: Eyewitnesses to the Final Days of Amelia Earhart was published by a small Ohio company.

My second book on the Earhart case, Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last, published in June 2012 with an enlarged and updated second edition in 2016, expands upon the important eyewitness accounts of former American GIs who participated in the 1944 Battle of Saipan presented in With Our Own Eyes." Truth at Last is the most focused, strident and compelling case for Earhart and Noonan’s Marshall Islands landing, followed by their deaths on Saipan ever written.

In addition to bringing together all the significant eyewitness and other witness accounts gathered by a multitude of investigators for the first time, _Truth at L_ast presents many new findings, testimony and analysis, as well as never-before-published information from the late Fred Goerner’s forgotten files that reveals the ongoing, institutionalized cover-up of the truth about Amelia’s fate at the highest levels of the U.S. government.

Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last, completely debunks both the anachronistic, 81-year-old Navy-Coast Guard verdicts that Amelia Earhart’s Electra, NR 16020, crashed and sank in the central Pacific off Howland Island on July 2, 1937, as well as the currently fashionable falsehood that the fliers landed on Nikumaroro in the Phoenix Islands, where they perished from starvation.

My blog is at www.EarhartTruth.com, where I constantly strive to inform readers about the truth in the Earhart story.

Sincerely,

Mike Campbell
Jacksonville, Fla.

One might get up to speed on the subject by starting with my most recent article on the press coverage, Propaganda Press Flailing over Amelia Earhart.